Win 1 of 5 ‘Weight Off Your Mind’ books

I understand and agree to the privacy policy. By entering the competition I agree to receive (Sweepon) newsletters and marketing communications. You can unsubscribe at any time, using the unsubscribe facility within the newsletter.
This drawing is ad supported. You will have the opportunity to watch a video ad or interact with a sponsor to complete your entry.

Value: $25

Ends 7 May, 2018.

Terms and conditions

Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via:

Research shows that 80% of people who diet fail in their attempts to lose weight and maintain their weight loss. How do the other 20% achieve success? Unlike other diet and exercise based methods, psychologist and weight management researcher Dr Katie Richard outlines her scientific and evidence-based approach to:

• end binge eating
• improve body image and self-esteem and
• facilitate weight management

Dr Katie shares the secrets of successful weight management in her new book, Weight Off Your Mind ($25.00). Drawing upon over 16 years’ clinical experience helping 1000’s of clients achieve their weight loss goals, the book includes extensive research as well as Dr Katie’s personal experience of overcoming binge eating disorder and losing 22 kg herself.

Using a step-by step guideline Dr Katie provides the 3 key steps to unleash the power of hypnosis to reprogram your mind to help overcome barriers that have prevented you from succeeding in the past. Find out more at